- Visit your factory with you (or on your behalf without you.)
- Establish factory relationship
- Keep product details and IP discrete unless NNN is signed
- Identify if it is a contract manufacturer, reseller, transient factory, or other
- Discuss price, terms, etc. if appropriate
- Evaluate factory
- Production lines
- Warehouse shipping and receiving
- Collect/Review samples, etc
- Identify areas of concern
- Other needs as discussed beforehand
Flights/travel/accommodations are separate if needed.
This applies only to factory visits between June 1 to September 30.